Sunday, May 14, 2006

KristyLynn

I just recently bought a painting from an artist that I shared a studio with at East Carolina University. I have always been drawn to the eerie peacefulness that I experience when viewing her work, and I also enjoy the way she incorporates drawing into her paintings so effectively. Click here to check out her website which showcases her paintings, drawings, collaborative works, and books that she has put together. She also has a link to her artist's statement and biography. Her prices are very reasonable; she lists her email address on her website, and you can inquire about a possible purchase there. Anyway, I really enjoy her art and decided to take the time to share it with you guys.







1 comment:

Windy Lampson said...

I've never been too subtle with the hints, huh....:) well, I think part of it is also that I'm a little worried about how well I'll do selling my art since that will become my full-time job in only three short days. And I admire Kristy for doing what she's doing, so I thought I would recognize her.