Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Update on Madeline

I'm sorry that it's been so long since my last post. Lately, I've been working on a painting commission that I can't tell you about. The person that has commissioned it is giving it as a gift (for a surprise), and if I post my progress up here, then I risk him finding out about it. After he receives it, I'll post a picture for all of you to see. At this time, I'd like to give you an update on Madeline Edwards.

Madeline has made it as a finalist on The Early Show on CBS. The voting is going on NOW and will continue until Wednesday, March 7 at noon. You can vote AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, so if you're sitting at your desk with nothing to do, vote for her over and over again by clicking RIGHT HERE. On the left sidebar of the website, you'll see a little bubble next to Madeline's name. Click on that, and then click "submit"... and just in case you wanted to know, it only takes 5 minutes to vote 100 times (on the average computer). If she wins this, she will perform LIVE on The Early Show!!!! She is up against some tough competitors so she needs your support!!!javascript:void(0)

No comments: